Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa is bringing me my family!!

I woke up at 7 am today giddyy like a kid on Christmas day because today, my family flies into Seattle! Well.. HOPEFULLY! I say that because my brother is flying in from London and I don't know if ya'llve been watching the news but the airports over there are a nightmare with flights being cancelled left and right! But I have faith he'll make it here safe and in time for Christmas.
Its been 3 months since I've seen my parents and almost 6 months since I've seen my brother! YIKES. Seriously longest time everrrr.

But today THEY WILL ALL BE HERE!!



One of Fed Ex elves left a package at my door last night. Inside was something I've been wanting for the longest time!! An Alessandro M. wine opener, this thing is genius and great for the wine opening challenged i.e. me.

Thanks Mamma! Brings me back to Christmas eve when I was a kid, I was allowed to open one gift. And here it is this year! :)

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday! xox

2 comments:

  1. Joyeux Noël ! This is my first time visiting your blog and I'll definitely come back for more ! I'm your newest follower :) Bisous from Paris !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great Christmas with your family!!!

    ReplyDelete