Friday, December 17, 2010

Happiness- It's almost the weekend!

heart this video- "Calming the baby beast"
I feel much like the baby beast today ..when the music turns down that is.. wish I had some darn speakers that worked at my desk because I think a little Florence and The Machine would really brighten my mood. I blame this on the few too many glasses of wine I had last night. Thankfully its Friday and I have a fun weekend planned! I love how holidays bring everyone out and together!

On a happy note- I finally got my bum to Vain aka the BEST salon in Seattle (Ballard location). My hair dresser Scott rocks my socks off. After 3 hours in the chair- my hair is perfecto, just in time for xmas! Anyone in the Seattle area hit.him.up. you won't be let down! He turned me on to the Moroccan Oil line a while back and last night he introduced me to one of their newer products, the Luminous Hairspray.
This stuff is amazing -I highly recommend! It's not sticky like most hairsprays and smells SO good too. I just wish their stuff wasn't so dang expensive. Dear, Moroccan Oil- my wallet hates you but your in luck because I will continue to buy your products because my hair LOVES you.




No comments:

Post a Comment