Saturday, November 20, 2010

Before we DO we MUST

This morning I was feeling a little ambitious and decided to create a list of things we have to accomplish before the big wedding day. With plenty of time before now and June 9th 2012 it still makes me feel somewhat like this:


Ha no really though- this pic just makes me laugh, a lot of the things on the list I am excited about. I mean how could I not be excited to try on wedding dresses?! I am pretty sure we'll be knocking some items off very shortly too which makes me smile and look less scary baby-like!
This said list is located just to the right.. check it out and feel free to send me any fabulous ideas you may have!

I see the sun... on a Saturday in Seattle, unheard of! I must now wake Eddie up and head outside to enjoy it while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment