Saturday, April 9, 2011

14 Months!




Yup, only 14 more to go until our Wedding day.. where did March go, geesh that month sped right by! Can't say I'm complaining though, what crap weather Seattle had pretty much the whole month. YUCK.


I reached my goal for month 15 by booking our photographer. Goal for month 14, aside from adding $$ to the savings, is to try on some more dresses to nail down if not the dress, at least the style I want! I already foresee this goal not being met! 
I suddenly found myself obessesed with the one shoulder look..

HOW GORG IS THIS DRESS?!
Anne Barge 607


Anne Barge 531 - I thinkkk

Once I found these dresses, I thought to myself who is this Anne Barge lady.. then my jaw dropped when I googled her amazing dresses.







Why does there have to be so many pretty wedding dresses in this world?! How is a girl to choose?!?!


5 comments:

  1. Have you ever posted a picture of your ring? you look so cute in the self portrait pic at the top of your post! :)

    I think the one shoulder strap is very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe me if I told you the first dress I tried on was THE ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting close to the year mark ! So exciting ! I LOVE those dresses ! #4 and #5 are my favorite.
    Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm less than 4 WEEKS away from my wedding and can't believe it! I'm one of those rare women that found her dress on the first try but I would have loved to keeping trying them on for months and months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are way ahead of schedule! and no worries, i took FOREVER to find my dress and prob. tried on hundreds, but at least it's a fun process! piece of advice: don't get too many opinions:)

    ReplyDelete