Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday -Fav pic


An excuse to post a pic of my favorite furry little friend, don't mind if I dooo! 
Linking up with crazy girl C Mae to participate in Vol. 1 of Tail Wagging Tuesday!



Your most fav pic of your pet:


This was the first day we got Russ just about a year ago, he looks so innocent and skinny mini. Oh my how times have changed!! This picture was taken on a pit stop while walking around Green Lake, which has become Russ & our favorite walking spot over the past year!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your fur baby with me and the whole link up participants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ is absolutely adorable! Such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog!! I swear the blogs from the northwest are the best! I am an oregon girl... and everytime I find a now blog I just love its either someone from Oregon, Washington, Or BC. so awesome!

    Looking forward to your new posts in my reader!

    Megan
    Pearlsandpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete