Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank you, Thank you!


WHOO MEE??!?!?!
Thank you Brynn @ Being Brynn for awarding me this lovely Stylish Blogger Award! She's in the process of planning her wedding too, lovee her blog! :)

once you receive the award you have to list 7 things about yourself.


7 things Yikes!

1. I talk to my pup Russ like a he's a human being while no one's around. I'm pretty certain he knows exactly what I mean when I have my chats with him.

2. I miss my old job terribly, I had to leave it when we made the big move. I worked in employee benefits and it is something I LOVE. I really hope I get back into that field so someday I can be a broker and run my own show!

3. I absolutely HATE being alone. Eddie travels a lot for work so this is something that's starting to get easier for me, but I still would much rather have people around me 24/7! Which relates to #1 I talk to my pup like a human when no one's around, Russ is my little companion.

4. Eddie & I met at a Patriots game... he got kicked out twice for his rowdy behavior... It was love at first sight! ha

This is us tailgating before the game....

Me: # 54, he: last guy on the right!

5. I am borderline wedding obsessed right now, and that's A-OK with me! I've been looking forward to planning this since I can remember.

6. I LOVE attending sporting events even though I'm not the biggest sports fan, it's probably the only time I will ever actually watch a game.

7. I am FINALLY giving Seattle a chance. When we first moved out here I wanted no part of this city, but now it's really starting to grow on me even though its rainy and I can't get my 90 degree beach days in the summer. I am a SUN WORSHIPER!




2 comments:

  1. Im totally with you with # 6. I LOVE tailgating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean about planning a wedding since forever. I'm afraid like the second I get engaged I will go home and start planning lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete